Thank you for your interest in Mission Montessori Schools. Registration for new students is a multi-step process:
- Fill out and submit online application (Click here)
Choose "New Family Registration" to begin the process for the first time.
- Submit required additional items as listed below:
a) Copy of Birth Certificate,
b) Proof of Residence,
c) Current Immunization Record
d) Copy of IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Print and complete all forms in enrollment packet and return to the designate campus when taking the tour.
Click here for 2014-2015 Charter Enrollment
Click here for 2014-2015 Private Enrollment
- Schedule a tour at the designated campus you would like your child to attend:
| Mission Montessori del Desierto
Infant, Toddler, Primary (3-6 years)
12990 E. Shea Blvd - 480.860.4330
|| Mission Montessori del Cielo
Toddler, Primary (3-6 years)
9390 E. Cactus Rd - 480.284.8000
| Mission Montessori del Jardin
1st - 3rd Grade
11050 N. 96th St - 480.699.4950
|| Mission Montessori del Norte
4th - 8th Grade
9575 E. Larkspur - 480.840.1609
- Schedule an observation of the child in the classroom
- We will call you to schedule a parent interview; the student will also take an assessment to gauge his or her current level of knowledge
- Admissions will contact you regarding your enrollment status
Mission Montessori on the Desert & Mission Montessori Academy
Two Schools – One Mission
Mission Montessori on the Desert - If you are applying for the: Infant, Toddler, Primary, or Full-Day Kindergarten, you are part of our Private School.
Mission Montessori Academy - If you are applying for the: Half-Day Kindergarten or First through Eighth grades, you are part of our Public Charter School.
**PRIVATE STUDENTS ONLY** (Mission Montessori on the Desert)
Upon submitting the online application, there is a non-refundable enrollment fee of $285 for each student that is due upon enrollment. Enrollment fees are returned in full only when we are unable to place your child within a nine (9) month time period.
Please remit payment to:
Attn: Ms. Romero
12990 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
If you have any additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call @480-860-4330